Ivan AdrielDigital Strategy + Future Studies + Data Analysis
I am a strategist, builder, a doer, a problem solver whose objective is to always over-deliver the best results when it comes to the brands and companies I work for.
Communications is my true calling. At the young age of 12, I developed a Harry Potter website, which got over 10 million visitors per month. This project was the catalyst that turned me into a self-taught professional with a broad range of skills.
In the last eight years, I have been developing multi-faceted strategies as well as writing, designing and researching for global brands like HBO, MTV, Citibank, Allianz, Sony, Telefonica, Huawei, 3M, Ministry of Science, Technology and Innovation while working in South America and Europe.Download CV
I help global brands identify, prioritise, communicate, measure and action business goals in the digital space.
I help organisations to create, anticipate and manage change in a variety of domains, future-proofing their businesses.
I guide companies to make better business, technology or design decisions by gathering, analyzing, and telling stories through data with SQL, Excel, and visualization.
I make business get word-of-mouth at scale by planning, mapping key opinion leaders and executing campaigns.
- Your fast car https://t.co/XNRuvstiqQ https://t.co/EPXkqmSiZJ
- Animais de estimação viram fantásticos retratos personalizados nas mãos da artista brasileira Bruna Maria… https://t.co/spsaLHpZIJ
- The internet can't make sense of 'mother!' and it's hilarious https://t.co/K2WahR6zs6 https://t.co/CYOXMvXZzd
- Could “Identity politics” determine what toothpaste you buy? Should it? https://t.co/7sCV1dLFJw https://t.co/m1xPgfrH3i
- Lançado em 1961, o 1º livro de colorir para adultos era subversivo, político e ironizava os conceitos da sociedade… https://t.co/NM8q33BzWh
Awards & Honours
An Post Smart Marketing Awards
Gold // Dublin 2016 // Innovation
Guest Lecturer //Digital Creativity
eir spider awards
Shortlisted // Dublin 2016 // Small Agency of the Year
Understanding Social Media – published by Kogan Page
Guest Author // UK / Ireland 2015
Irish Early Career Awards
Shortlisted // Dublin 2016 // PR & Marketing Professional of the Year Award