Ivan AdrielDigital Strategy + Future Studies + Data Analysis
I am a strategist, builder, a doer, a problem solver whose objective is to always over-deliver the best results when it comes to the brands and companies I work for.
Communications is my true calling. At the young age of 12, I developed a Harry Potter website, which got over 10 million visitors per month. This project was the catalyst that turned me into a self-taught professional with a broad range of skills.
In the last eight years, I have been developing multi-faceted strategies as well as writing, designing and researching for global brands like HBO, MTV, Citibank, Allianz, Sony, Telefonica, Huawei, 3M, Ministry of Science, Technology and Innovation while working in South America and Europe.Download CV
I help global brands identify, prioritise, communicate, measure and action business goals in the digital space.
I help organisations to create, anticipate and manage change in a variety of domains, future-proofing their businesses.
I guide companies to make better business, technology or design decisions by gathering, analyzing, and telling stories through data with SQL, Excel, and visualization.
I make business get word-of-mouth at scale by planning, mapping key opinion leaders and executing campaigns.
- Quer ser mais produtivo no Home Office? Organização é a alma do negócio! Confira dicas; https://t.co/kbucnbR2Db https://t.co/ugpfn6GnF9
- Former Facebook exec says network is 'destroying how society works' https://t.co/T4sxJK689j https://t.co/PKcsoMAdnP
- Motiano: Relógio anual motivacional traz superfície ‘escrevível’ e 365 dias para você se inspirar e alcançar seus o… https://t.co/ob4kwqHNEl
- More like us https://t.co/wId2lABOYX https://t.co/KU1wdey771
- A point of view https://t.co/meMyrxntvm https://t.co/g8M6UJoguj
Awards & Honours
An Post Smart Marketing Awards
Gold // Dublin 2016 // Innovation
Guest Lecturer //Digital Creativity
eir spider awards
Shortlisted // Dublin 2016 // Small Agency of the Year
Understanding Social Media – published by Kogan Page
Guest Author // UK / Ireland 2015
Irish Early Career Awards
Shortlisted // Dublin 2016 // PR & Marketing Professional of the Year Award